We have arranged a Yaji (elegant gathering with tea ceremony, Guqin and other traditional Chinese music) on June 4th in Williston Park in Long island NY.
You will have an unique experience of enjoying Guqin music and Tea Ceremony in a casual and relaxed setting.
- No entrance ticket
- Voluntary donation
- No limited number of attendees
You should definitely join us If you would like to:
- Get yourselves relaxed in the Guqin melodies
- Have a taste of a wonderful Oolong Tea called Four Seasons
- Learn about Guqin music and Tea ceremony as well as other dimensions of traditional Chinese culture
- Meet new people who share the same interests
Guqin & Singing
Repertoire of Guqin Melodies:
Evening Song of a Drunken Fisherman《醉渔唱晚》
Parasol Leaves Dancing in the Autumnal Breeze《梧叶舞秋风》
The Midnight Crow《乌夜啼》
Three Variations on Plum Blossom《梅花三弄》
All attendees will be seated on the floor. We will provide Cattail Hassock (a traditional Chinese rush cushion, also called Zafu) for your comfort. Casul wear is highly recommended.